Fire protection bulkheads
A partition system is a fire suppression system used in loading areas.
The partition system consists of a network of specially designed fire doors of appropriate parameters and fire resistance class to allow for continuous loading, required workflow parameters and required fire protection levels. Fire door control is compatible with control system equipment.
When the system receives a fire alarm signal, it initiates the following procedures:
- halting all loading operations as soon as the space required for closing of fire doors is cleared. The procedure is controlled by a set of sensors ensuring continuous control over the possibility of successful fire door closing and delay required to move the cargo container clear of the fire door opening,
- closing of fire doors to prevent fire and heat from spreading.
Partition systems are commonly used in industrial halls, production halls, warehouses and other buildings.
Types of fire doors classified by operating principle:
- Electric GSF KPR roller shutters
- One-sided horizontal sliding door
- Two-sided horizontal sliding door
- Vertical sliding door
Classified by fire resistance class
- EI60 ; EI 30 ; EI15