Fire Curtains EI
GSF KPR EI Fire Curtains are intended to be used as mobile vertical barriers separating fire compartments in public spaces and industrial buildings.
TYPES OF FIRE-CURTAINS
Classified by control system
- GSF KPR EI Fire Curtain with electric drive
- GSF KPR EI Fire Curtain with fusible link
Classified by fire resistance class
FIRE CURTAIN COMPONENTS
GSF KPR EI Fire Curtains consist of
- System of guide rails
- Rolling shaft
- Curtain housing box
- Bottom bar
- Tubular motor or fusible link
The curtain - made of fire-resistant material – is rolled up around a shaft and maintained in this position. The shutter is controlled via
- Electric drive – it can be integrated with the fire alarm system
- Fusible link – in the event of fire the fusible link will release the shutter at ca. 70°C and the shutter will close by gravitational force.
- Painting guide rails and the housing box any colour from the RAL colour chart
- Only one light layer of ULFFG curtain
- Significant reduction in mass – lower load-bearing capacity requirements, easier to install
- Less space required – compact-sized curtain and gate
- Competitive price
The product was developed as a result of implementation of project no. POIR.03.02.01-12-0015/18 co-funded by the Operational Programme Smart Growth 2014-2020 Sub-measure 3.2.1. Research to the market within OP funded by the European Regional Development Fund.